- Explain why Website Payments Standard is:
- Fast: Your customers don’t need a PayPal account
- Easy: Easy setup, pre-integrated with top e-commerce platforms
- Low Cost: No setup or monthly charges
2. Which are the 4 different methods PayPal can accept? Credit , Debit , PayPal , and PayPal credit.
3. Do you need to have a shopping cart to use PayPal? Name 5 compatible carts with PayPal. You do not need to have a shopping cart to use PayPal. The 5 compatible carts with PayPal are Wix , Big commerce , Shopify , Squarespace , and Woo commerce.
4. Are applications, set up, or monthly fees required with PayPal? No
5. With PayPal, do you need to store and protect customers’ sensitive financial information? Yes, When you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won’t receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number.
6. Is a long-term commitment required with PayPal? No
7. Does every customer require a PayPal account to make payments on your web site? No
8. Briefly explain what happens after the customer reviews the order in your site and
proceeds to check out in PayPal. The customer will submit their payment and then the money will be taken out of their account and then transferred to the company’s bank account.
9. Explain briefly if the PayPal check-out site can match the look and feel of your own site. Yes the PayPal check out site can match the look and feel of your own site.
10. Briefly explain what encryption is and why PayPal encrypts your business and customer information. Encryption is the process of converting information or data into a code, especially to prevent unauthorized access. PayPal encrypts your business and customer information to keep all of your information safe. Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of PayPal’s most important priorities.
11. What is the PayPal transaction fee? $0.30
12. What are the three steps to integrate the PayPal Shopping Cart?
13. Name 5 additional features of the PayPal Shopping Cart.
14. If your client doesn’t want to use PayPal, can you explain what other E-Commerce Hosting Services you can offer to him or her? I can offer Wix , Big commerce , Shopify , Squarespace , and Woo commerce to my client if they do not wish to use PayPal.